SUMMER 2022 VIRTUAL OBSTACLE CHALLENGE
The 2022 Summer Virtual Obstacle Challenge is Ready for Entry!
The 2022 Summer Virtual Obstacle Challenge Set #2 is Ready for Entry!
Are you looking for some summer fun? Escape the high fuel prices and join us for the Summer Virtual Obstacle Challenge! This will be a 3 part series beginning with Challenge Set 1 on June 15th! Each set will have a theme. Submit videos through the website below and one of our Horsemanship Judges will evaluate your efforts. Prizes awarded in each division/bracket!.
Registration is open now! Join in anytime, however, video submission dates are firm. Register at natrc.submit.com.
Here is how it works:
- There will be three, roughly one-month Challenge Sets. (Set #1: mid-June, Set #2: mid-July, and Set #3: mid-August).
- Each set will include theamed set of obstacles for you to complete.
- Any membership level may participate! The fee is $25 per set. You may choose to do one set, two sets, or all three. You may enter multiple horses, the fee is per horse entered.
- Submission deadlines for each set will be firm.
- Register and upload your videos at: natrc.submit.com.
Registration and Video Submission
Enjoy our USER FRIENDLY submission platform provided by natrc.submit.com. Create your entry, pay and submit all your videos in one place direct from your phone, tablet and/or PC. We had a lot of great feedback from the last virtual challenge. We heard you! We have worked with the vendor to make it simpler, easier, and more reliable.
Once logged in, start an application for the obstacle challenge for each equine you want to enter. Save as a DRAFT and use it throughout the entire challenge. At the end of the challenge, you will submit/click finish. Don't worry, we are able to judge the videos as you upload them! Faster scoring for you!
For each challenge you must submit your videos using your natrc.submit.com account on or before each closing date. New challenge details will be announced on or before each challenges opening date.
- Challenge Set #1: Trouble on the Trail announced on 6/15/2022; Closed on 7/15/22
- C101: Rock in Hoof
- C102: Debris in Trial
- C103: Back L and Turn
- Challenge Set #2: HAND-ling the Heat announced on 7/15/2022; Closes on 8/15/2022)
- Challenge Set #3: NATRC Judges Greatest Hits! details will be announced on 8/16/2022; Closes on 9/15/2022)