Membership - Welcome to NATRC!
You may join or renew your
membership online below, or fill out the
Membership Form. We offer several family and single membership plans. If you do not wish
to join at this time but would like to be kept informed of NATRC happenings, you may choose to
just subscribe to our newsletter, Hoof Print.
TERM: January 1 - December 31
Make checks payable to NATRC (U.S. funds only) and mail to: NATRC, PO Box 224, Sedalia, CO
- Membership in the region in which you live
- Rule Book (Download from this website or email NATRC office for
a print copy.)
- Annual national high score awards and championships
- Special national awards eligibility
- Annual regional high score awards eligibility
- Rider and equine lifetime mileage tracking
- Voting rights
- Online Hoof Print subscription
- Region online newsletter subscription
- E-News subscription
- Rider mileage awards eligibility
- Equine mileage awards eligibility
- Reduced ride entry fees
- Sponsor discounts
- NATRC patch (new members)
MEMBERSHIPS and UPGRADES:
The Platinum plans receive all the NATRC benefits of the Regular plans. In addition,
Platinum members receive an insurance benefit through Association Resource Group-ARG.
Platinum members receive Personal Excess Liability coverage with a $1,000,000 policy
limit. Coverage is for claims brought against Platinum NATRC members arising from the
use and/or ownership of a horse and for horse related accidents involving third party
bodily injury or property damage. This coverage is excess Personal Liability and
could apply when engaged in any horse related activity when no other primary insurance
exists. There is no deductible. Professional Liability is not included, and business
exposures are excluded.
Platinum Membership Benefits Info Sheet
Platinum Membership Frequently Asked Questions
All prices include a small
online processing fee and, if applicable, shipping and handling to the Continental US.
If you would like your membership to span multiple years, just update the quantity on
the PayPal shopping cart page.
Best viewed using Microsoft©
Internet Explorer 6.0 or above and a screen resolution of 1024x768.
NATRC | PO Box 224 | Sedalia | CO | 80135 | Voice: (303) 688-1677 | Fax: (303) 688-3022
Site Map |