The Distance Depot
Perry & Trent
Come Ride With Us!
We sanction long distance competitive trail rides and clinics for
riders of all equine breeds and disciplines. We promote safety,
sportsmanship, education and trail horse care through qualified
evaluation of horse and rider by veterinary and horsemanship judges,
in a fun, responsible family environment.
SAVE THESE DATES!
March 8 - 9, 2018
2019 NATIONAL CONVENTION
Read our Fall 2018
July NBOD Meeting Minutes Summary
Rule Change Proposals
Comments have been incorporated and some wording
changed. The proposals are ready for your
review and comment prior to the board voting on them at the November Board of Diretors meeting.
1. The point standings below are subject to change with the year-end audit.
2. Memberships for the year must be paid before November 1, or points will be forfeited.
3. All rides completed through June 30, 2018 are included.
4. "B" rides count as ½ (.5) of a ride.
5. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Points" as your subject.
Attn: Newbies -
Check out our
Ride & Clinic Schedule to find
a clinic near you!
Horse and Rider Total mileages through 2017 are now located at "Rides/Nat'l Awards" tabs.